Is there a rat in your future?

6:32 PM Posted In , , , Edit This
Taken From: http://www.petsit.com/content316341.html


Is there a rat in your future?

According to the Chinese calendar, the year 2008 is the Year of the Rat. The calendar runs from February 7, 2008 to January 25, 2009. Did you know that a Rat Year is a time for new beginnings? Should you begin by getting a pet rat? Take our quiz and find out!


Answer True or False

  • I would like a pet that is docile and friendly.
  • An intelligent pet is the right one for me.
  • I need a pet that is affectionate and that I can interact with.
  • My pet must have a unique personality.
  • I want my pet to respond when I call his name.
  • I don’t mind having more than one pet because they keep one another company.
  • I am diligent enough to keep my pet’s home clean.
  • I’d like to share some fruit and vegetables with my pet.
  • I like to play with pets and to watch them playing with toys.
If most of your answers are true, you might find a rat to be a great companion. For more information go to: www.ratfanclub.org.